This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Legal page for more information.
Spring is finally here! One of my favorite things about Spring is celebrating Easter with my family. Our usual Easter meal is ham, cheesy potatoes, corn, and rolls. Mmm, just typing that makes me hungry! Of course, we also do an egg hunt (or 20) and eat lots of yummy desserts. Mostly Reese’s eggs, if I’m honest.
For 2017, Easter is on April 16. With less than a month to go until the big day, I’m trying to decide on my little man’s Easter attire. I put together two different inspiration boards for toddler boy Easter outfits – one classic and one hipster. I generally gravitate toward a more hipster style for toddler boy clothes, but I also can’t resist a little guy all dressed up in a bow tie! Maybe I’ll just have to get Colton one outfit from each category. That’s the only reasonable answer, right? Or at least that’s what I’m going to tell my husband.
Toddler Boy Easter Outfits – Classic
(From left to right, top to bottom)
- Chambray Short Set: I love the adorable details on this entire outfit! This set comes with a dress shirt, bow tie, and shorts with suspenders. Perfect for a tiny gentleman!
- White Dress Socks: No classic toddler boy Easter outfit is complete without knee-high dress socks.
- Belts: This set of 3 belts in black, khaki, and navy will put the perfect finishing touch on a traditional Easter look.
- Boat Shoes: These are my absolute favorite type of shoes for a toddler spring look. They’re dressy enough for church, yet casual enough to be worn daily.
- Smocked Bobbie Suit: It doesn’t get any more classic (or southern!) than smocking. These type of outfits always remind me of Prince George, which is a good thing!
- Tan Textured Suit: A suit is a great option in a cooler climate. I love the youthful vibe of this set’s shirt and tie.
- Fedora: Keep the sun out of his eyes and add some flair to his outfit with a fun hat.
- Suspenders: Does it get any cuter than a little man in suspenders?
- Plaid Bow Tie: The bow tie is the exclamation point for a perfect toddler boy Easter outfit.
- Seersucker Bunny Tee: Classic seersucker print combined with a comfortable t-shirt is a win-win.
Toddler Boy Easter Outfits – Hipster
(From left to right, top to bottom)
- Monogram Bunny Tee: The monogram gives a nod to the traditional Easter style, while the bright colors keep this tee fresh and modern.
- Easter Train Tee: My 2-year-old boy loves “choo-choos.” I know he’s not the only one!
- Black Harem Shorts: Modern shorts pair perfectly with these tees, plus they can be worn long after the holiday is over.
- #Easter Tee: A millennial take on Easter traditions.
- Blue & Black Converse: This bright blue color is perfect for spring. Converse are some of my favorite toddler boy shoes!
- Rockstar Egg Tee: Future Rockstar, Current Egg Hunter.
- Striped Shorties: These shorties will keep your toddler cool, plus show off those baby leg rolls. They also come in black, grey, and pink stripes.
- Dinosaur Bunny Tee: For the dino-loving little guy in your life.
- Sunglasses: The colors on these sunnies scream springtime!
- Chicks Dig Me Tee: This tee was made for a little ladies man.
- Hip Hop Bunny Tee: I’m not like a regular bunny, I’m a cool bunny.
Pin the classic toddler boy Easter outfits for future shopping!
Pin the hipster toddler boy Easter outfits for future shopping!
If you missed it, check out my favorite St. Patrick’s Day outfits for toddler boys, too.
What style do you prefer, classic or hipster? What will your kids be wearing this Easter?