This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Legal page for more information.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
With St. Patrick’s Day approaching, I’ve been on the hunt for cute St. Patrick’s Day outfits for toddler boys. Here’s my shopping list to keep your little guy pinch-free! Of course, a lot of these items will work for toddler girls, too!
(From left to right, top to bottom)
- Stripes & Shamrocks Knee Socks: Aren’t tall socks the cutest on chubby baby legs?
- Who Needs Luck When You’ve Got Charm? Tee: For the charming little man in your life.
- Kelly Green Moccasins: Leather moccs were some of my favorite shoes when Colton was little. The soft soles are great for new walkers. Plus, the elastic makes them easy to pull on and off.
- Shamrock Train Tee: I know Colton isn’t the only 2-year-old out there obsessed with trains. I know he would love having his very own “choo-choo” shirt.
- Green Pants with Striped Knee Patches: I’m a sucker for knee patches on little boys’ clothes! They look good and make the pants more durable, too!
- Shamrock Bodysuit: I love the distressed design on this bodysuit. I also like how it’s not in-your-face green.
- Green Harem Pants: Harem pants are one of my favorite styles for toddlers right now. Bonus, he’ll be able to wear these long after St. Paddy’s Day.
- The Ladies are Lucky that I was Born Tee: This phrase is hilarious to me! There’s nothing cuter to me than a sweet little boy wearing a cheeky tee like this one. It’s also available in a bodysuit style.
- Green Toddler Converse: Converse are my favorite sneakers for little guys. They’re comfortable and go with everything.
Don’t forget to pin these St. Patrick’s Day outfits for toddler boys for future shopping!
What’s your favorite item on this list? What will your kids (or you!) be wearing on St. Patrick’s Day? Oddly enough, I never plan out my own outfits. I’ll probably just walk into my closet and grab the first green shirt I find. Oh, how life changes with kids!