Recently, we celebrated Blair’s third birthday with a “Breakfast at Blair’s” theme party, based on Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I’m going to be posting about the party soon, but first I wanted to share these adorable Breakfast at Tiffany’s photos! I couldn’t be happier with this DIY Breakfast at Tiffanys photoshoot and I hope you’ll love the pics, too!
If you make a purchase from this post, I may receive a commission. Please see our Legal page for more info.
I’ve linked Blair’s exact dress below! It is true to size and soooo cute.
We did a mix of Mommy and Me shots and some of Blair individually. This theme was so cute that I wanted to get in on it too!
I always try to do photos of my kids in their birthday party theme each year. You can see some past ones here:
- Colton’s 2nd Birthday – Little Lumberjack Birthday Party
- Blair’s 1st Birthday – Alice in ONEderland Birthday Party
- Colton’s 3rd Birthday – Spiderman Birthday Party
- Blair’s 2nd Birthday – Tutu Cute Birthday Party
Posing by my car. It’s changed a lot from when I first bought it! I’ll have to do an updated car transformation post soon.
If you want to do a Breakfast at Tiffanys photoshoot with your own daughter, here are some of my tips for getting good pics of your kids:
- Timing is everything! Take photos when they’re not too tired/hungry. For us, that’s usually first thing in the morning. (Bonus, there aren’t many people out then, so I don’t have randos in the background of my pics.)
- Stay in the shade to avoid shadows on faces
- Keep it short and sweet! Scout the location ahead of time to know exactly where you’ll be shooting and what poses you want to capture. I never take pics with my kids for longer than 5-10 minutes.
- Bribes! I’m not above handing out some fruit snacks or promising a trip to the park if they smile for pics.
We used one of the photos from this Breakfast at Tiffanys Photoshoot for her party invitation! I got the personalized invitation on Etsy from this seller. (Excuse the poor quality of the image above, I had to run it through a couple apps to edit out our address and phone number. The actual invite was much higher quality!)